Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo and all that Jazz

Writing again is awesome!  I have my NaNo Novel underway, and with nearly 10,000 words under my belt, I'm feeling great.  The plot is around Mary-ann Shaw who ends up as a horoscope writer... who accidentally becomes really really good at it.

I have also applied to do my Masters in Creative Writing next year at Victoria University!  I don't know if I will be accepted, but I do hope so.  My application is in, and I am excited about it.  My thesis project is entitled, "Killing Jane Eyre" basically following a character in her quest to find herself in Bronte country.

Between that and discovering the joy of tumblr, I am blogging like there is no tomorrow!  Feel free to pop over and follow my tumblr blogs as well:
Explorations of a Restless and Inquiring Mind
Killing Jane Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment