Thursday, October 21, 2010

And I have a new job!

Well..... yes.  I applied for a job..... and I got it.  Oddly enough....

I am now officially a free-lance writer.

Can I be a free-lance writer officially without earning anything yet?  Who knows.  I think I can be anyway.  So, I am a writer............ well......... I was a writer before.  And I have been published, so that is enough to say I have been paid in the past for my words on paper. :D

But this is all new.

I had to submit my resume.  I did that.  And then some samples of my writing.  Being lazy, I submitted my writings that are still available online.  Yay!  And then I got the email back saying I had been accepted. 

This is cool. 

I have the possibility of being paid for doing just what I am doing right here, right now.  :D  Only, I have to watch my grammar and spelling.  Here, well, here I can put in smilies and stuff and use too many ands in a sentence and start on a conjunction!  Whoop!  (I live on the wild side)

So, I wrote an article about a cruise ship I traveled on recently..... I hope it gets accepted.  Then I can feel cool.  Yes.  Cool.  Soon I shall write an article on Fiji perhaps, I loved Fiji.... and Vanuatu.... and possibly Norfolk Island.  Then I shall review the cruise ship I'm going on in December.  And I shall review New Caledonia.... good lord!  I think I'm a travel writer!  Shit.  I may have to start traveling widely!

But..........  What the hell do I want to write about on the regular?  God knows!  I certainly don't.  But I shall see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment