Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Venting....

So, this is my vent-blog.  Okay.  I'm down with that.

Okay.  So, I try to do my job.  And everyone else's jobs.  And try to make the show the best show we have had for years and years.  What thanks do I get?  Well.... none.  Just stress and hate and a lack of understanding and tears.

I don't think I'm capable enough to do this well. 

Or I don't think I'm capable of being the object of hatred that others see in me.

I don't like the tears.  My skin is not thick.  My heart is not frozen.  My soul is not strong enough.  I end up just sitting here, thinking of a metaphorical cliff that I can send myself off of.  And trying to find a way to make the others understand why the things were the way they were.

And try to remember that sticks and stones may break my bones....

No comments:

Post a Comment