Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A catch up....

So much has happened....

The Governor General visited our school, which was a terrific honour.   He came to my class... and his security guys were probably concerned about all the balls and spinning plates in the room!

And then there was the Juggling Convention, which was totally wonderful.  I can't wait until next year!

I met so many amazing people, and had a really good time.  I even relaxed, rather than stressed about things.  It was wonderful.  I will be back every year... that they let me anyway.

But the earthquakes, tsunami and nuclear threat have had me pre-occupied.

April is Script Frenzy, so that will rock.  And then my hair will be shaved off for cancer research if Blair Lyster raises $1750.... which I am nervous but excited about.  I'll throw in the link to support him.  All the money goes towards blood cancer research, which is great.  At least this way I feel like I am doing my bit to support a cause close to my heart.  My mother is a cancer survivor (for the time being) and my mentor currently is undergoing radiation treatment for cancer.  So, I do actually hope to loose my hair!

So, I'll throw in some images from the Juggling convention, just to keep the masses at bay.  :D  Peace.









No comments:

Post a Comment