Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On reminiscing.

There are people I miss.  Greatly.  And today I have been thinking of them.  A lot.  But, not the specifics, just, my reactions to them I guess.  I have been remembering what it is like to feel.

Don't get me wrong.  I feel stuff.  But, like, I feel the screws in my ankle, and I feel frustrated.

What I miss is feeling connected to something larger than myself.  Something more than just being.  I want to feel like I belong as part of this world in the wider sense.  I just want to be able to touch things with my mind, feel like I connected, and left part of me behind.  To be more than just there, responding.

I remember laughing, at myself.  And touching, without judgement or second guessing.  And not thinking about what anyone looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment