Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hats and Stuff....

Hey there loyal and long-suffering blog readers!

I've been knitting up a storm, all in a vain attempt to secure funds to study in Peru.  I know this is a HUGE pipe dream, but at least this way it feels like I am doing something productive towards my goal.

Anywho, on the side is the link to my Etsy store.

I thought I would give you all the opportunity to use a special discount code for following this blog, which has been neglected of late.  If you want to order a hat, or set of ears, or even a custom made hat, the following code will give you a 10% discount on the list price!  Whoop!  I know, exciting stuff.

This code will be active for all of February only, then will be discontinued.

The code is: ireadyou

Enjoy.  :D

Child's Cupcake Beanie

Adults Viking Helmet Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment